Dungeon Platformer (Demo)
- Arrow Keys or WASD to Move
- Space bar to Attack
I got bored and wanted to make a new project to test some ideas on how I want to program my games. Such as organization, player controls, and camera controls. The game was made using Flowlab, and the code will be available here:
This game was made by using free assets found across the itch.io store, which all I used are listed below.
- Environment: https://rottingpixels.itch.io/platformer-dungeon-tileset
- Hero: https://oco.itch.io/medieval-fantasy-character-pack
- Ghoul: https://lionheart963.itch.io/wizard
- Skeleton: https://astrobob.itch.io/animated-pixel-art-skeleton
- Key: https://itch.io/queue/c/849155/sprite-packs?game_id=367853
- Door: https://itch.io/queue/c/849155/sprite-packs?game_id=367934
- Torches: https://gianmansuper.itch.io/pixel-torches
- Skull UI: https://ironchestgames.itch.io/rpg-items-for-pico-8
Any art or sound used that's not from this list is provided from Flowlab.